The craving for pizza hut style salads made me do all the research and experiments and finally I got this tasty recipe. It’s a sure hit among both kids and adults. (Honestly, it earned me a lot of compliments. If you are ready to taste something yummy and can compromise on your diet plan for a while, then this is the right recipe to try on. I bet you will love this delicious, creamy salad.
Mother’s Day is around the corner and I thought I would put up a simple, yummy recipe so that you can surprise your Moms with this treat.
Cooking time: 10 mins
Preparation time: 40mins
Macroni (elbow shaped pasta) -220gm
Capsicum chopped -1
Carrot grated- 1
Onion chopped 1
Cabbage thinly shredded- 1 cup
Sweet corn kernels- 15gms
Raisins- 10 gms
Crushed Pepper- 1 tsp
Sugar- 1/2 cup
Salt- 1/4 tsp
Condensed milk-1/2 tin
Oil- 1 tbsp
1. Cook the macroni in boiled water with little salt and oil (or as per the instructions on the pack).
2. Strain the water. Let cold water run over the macroni so that it doesn’t cook anymore.
3. Toss 1 tbsp oil to the macroni to avoid it sticking to each other.
4. In a bowl combine the condensed milk, mayonnaise and vinegar well. Add salt, sugar and crushed pepper to this.
5. Add the cooked macroni to this mixture and combine well.
6. Then add the remaining ingredients one by one mixing after each addition.
7. Refrigerate (min 30mins) and serve chill.
1. This is best tasted when served chill.
2. Sugar and salt can be adjusted according to your taste
3. You may use other varieties of pastas. But macroni is the best.
Treat your Mom’s with this salad and enjoy the compliments for preparing Pizza Hut favourites right in your kitchen! Let us know the response!
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-60162121-1’, ‘auto’);